A good skin care goal should never be to erase all evidence of a full life, but to reflect the glow of a well cared for skin at every age.
This five step skin care routine was born out of my desire to wear less makeup as I age.
- Cleanse with a gentle cleanser twice a day to remove dirt and impurities while maintaining the skin's moisture barrier.
- Exfoliate with a gentle Glycolic Acid Toner to brighten and resurface the skin and remove any last traces of dirt and makeup following the cleanse.
- Treat with a brightening or collagen boosting serums with Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, Collagen, Shiitake Mushroom and Licorice extract
- Hydrate with a Replenishing face lotion rich in ceramides that plump up the skin and give it a hydrated dewy glow
- At night time I add a layer of moisturizing oils like Baobab, Marula and Moringa oils. These African oils nourish the skin because they are rich in Omega Fatty Acids and Antioxidants
Over time I have found that this simple regimen has improved my skin's texture by making it firmer and brighter. I do believe that skin that glows and radiates health is the best makeup.
I am currently developing a skin care line centering the needs of the mature woman. If you have any questions or would like more information on my regimen, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. and type Skin Care Regimen in the Subject Line