An exceptional opportunity for the right candidate who is interested in working at a rapidly growing socially responsible beauty company.
If you like to bring order out of chaos and find streamlining operations and creating efficiencies fulfilling, this might be the opportunity for you. We are looking for a team member who can help us operate efficiently so we can change the world!! This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate who is interested in working at a rapidly growing socially responsible beauty company.
The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO and must be comfortable wearing many hats. Our ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented and adaptable to change. The ability to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload is a must. Must be proactive, tech-savvy and emotionally intelligent. Most importantly, we are looking for a person who is optimistic with a positive attitude.
TASK & RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative & Customer Care
- Proactively and efficiently handle basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, reporting and Inventory management
- Maintain extensive product knowledge of various product lines and be comfortable making specific recommendations to customers based on need
- Manage online and retail order fulfillment and invoice processing
- Coordinate with operations and warehouse team for timely processing order fulfillment and shipment documents.
Sales and Marketing
- Coordinate, Organize and Represent Shea Radiance at sales and marketing events.
- Work closely with social media team to coordinate campaigns and promotions
EDUCATION: Minimum of Associate Degree (Preferred)
Full Time in Person Position. Must be in the DMV Area.
Schedule: Monday to Friday (some weekends as needed for special events)
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Paid Holidays
Send Resume and cover letter to : Funlayo@shearadiance.com